Prestashop plugin for Convert Experiments™ is a add-on for the popular Prestashop a system used by over two million shops all over the world and Convert Experiments now offers integration with one click using this add-on.
- Download module (blockconvert.zip) from our website or from partner’s mirror.
- Login to your Prestashop back-end.
- From main menu select item “Modules” and click “Modules” sub-item.
- On the top right side click on icon “Add new module”
- Choose downloaded module file (blockconvert.zip) and click “Upload this module”
- After successful upload, install module by clicking “Install” button.
- Now module is installed and we have to configure it. Click “Configure” link.
- For simple start choose Simple integration type and insert your project number
- Now test your website and login to your Convert account. If everything is ok, you are all set.
- If you wish to use advanced integration, you will have to edit theme file header.tpl.
Advanced taging for Expert, Agency and Enterprise plans are available, see the following integrations that are available with this plugin:
- Page Type - the page type from the Prestashop in use on the page
- Category ID - the Prestashop category id will be returned
- Category Name - the Prestashop category name will be returned
- Customer ID - Customer id number (when customer is logged in)
- Product Name – Prestashop product name will be returned
- Product Price – Prestashop product price will be returned
- Product SKU – Prestashop product SKU will be returned